Stronghold Companion Bugs

Terro_Fett

There are a number of bugs plaguing companions in Strongholds. This will contain some spoilers.

1) My HK-51 is not placeable as a decoration. I lost him along with everyone else when I started KOTFE, but once I got him and Treek back after CH9 he still shows as 0/0 in my decorations window. Treek shows up as 1/1 again, as does 2V-R8 and other returned comps, but not HK-51

2) Niko turns into a hologram everytime I leave my SH and come back. I place him down and he's fine, but anytime I leave, log out or anything, when I return he is a hologram and the only way to fix it is to pick him up and put him back down again.

3) Companions are not showing any gear or customizations when placed in a Stronghold. My Treek, 2VR8, etc all show their default look even if I have a companion customization equipped to them. Companions that wear gear (Pierce, Quyzen, etc) are all completely naked in addition to not showing customizations when placed in a Stronghold.

4) Pierce is having a bit of an identity crisis in Strongholds. On Odessen he is Major Pierce, in the comp window and when summoned he is the same. When placed in a stronghold his name is reverting back to Lieutenant Pierce (in addition to the above bug of always being butt naked)

Edited by Terro_Fett

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.