An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

djeskee

A friend of mine is having problems subscribing to the game with the above error, this has been happening for 2 days now and as he isn't a subscriber he cannot use the in game help/ticket system or post on the forum for the same reason.

Is there anyone who knows how to resolve this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...
MY wife is getting the same error for 3 days. So at this time I am going to cancel my subscription because I wanted to play the game with her all the new changes have made the game fun so I told her to come back and try it again and for some reason they do not want our money. If anyone has a answer for this problem it would be great! I have tried a different browser a different credit card and a few other things that I found searching the web for this problem.

Ok so I have been still looking for away to get my wife a sub and still no luck or any response from anyone here guess the only thing left to do is to uninstall the game and walk away from it for good! thanks :mad: Edited by Pbigdawg