Want some credits. I have 3k CM points.

Solomace

Rickzens is correct. Increase in account unlocks is crazy. New hypercrates offer much lower value for money and 90% of drops are trash. I simply offered the best solution atm. Gold Armor packs are the only thing that's worth spending coins on right now if anyone is looking to make credits. I'll happily join cm boycot, Rick. I only spend coins from failed referral program, don't even bother people paying for cm stuff for me this month. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Rickzens is correct. Increase in account unlocks is crazy. New hypercrates offer much lower value for money and 90% of drops are trash. I simply offered the best solution atm. Gold Armor packs are the only thing that's worth spending coins on right now if anyone is looking to make credits. I'll happily join cm boycot, Rick. I only spend coins from failed referral program, don't even bother people paying for cm stuff for me this month.

Increase? Most of the armor sets (which is probably the majority of what players want to unlock) are unlockable for 60-240CC's which is not that much....

What is this increase that you speak of, because I certainly don't see it.

Increase? Most of the armor sets (which is probably the majority of what players want to unlock) are unlockable for 60-240CC's which is not that much....

What is this increase that you speak of, because I certainly don't see it.

The gold sets are 400cc a piece I believe, which is a bit on the high end. Also, from what I've read in the feedback threads the overall value is stated to be lowered by the lack of scarp pieces, rep items, and cartel certs, all of which were very much liked. I also feel that the new packs have gone down from what they were, though the removal of xp boosts is a much needed change, and I'll simply cast my vote by no longer buying packs with similar builds as the latest one and giving feedback in the official threads. No need for the drama that I've seen in the forums. Also while I may be sympathetic with a point or two that Rickzens's making he is being a little childish as well.

Edited by DrakerNoir