any one know any solo world boss locations?

jamiemcd

I hope with level sync this should no longer be possible to acomplish... but I wonder if there are people who prove me wrong.

I doubt anyone would be able to do it now with level sync. When you start the fight, there are mechanics in place that disables your companion so no super companion to keep them alive.

I don't think any will be soloable, but if you get a small group they are doable. I killed the Nar Shaddaa WB a few days ago in a 4 person group (3 lvl 65 DPS, 1 lvl 60 Healer), with no trouble at all. Might have been possible with less, but it would take forever (do WBs enrage?).

I don't think any will be soloable, but if you get a small group they are doable. I killed the Nar Shaddaa WB a few days ago in a 4 person group (3 lvl 65 DPS, 1 lvl 60 Healer), with no trouble at all. Might have been possible with less, but it would take forever (do WBs enrage?).

I think Dreadtooth still enrages...

Incidentally, it's been fun grouping up for the WBs again.

Edited by sentientomega

• 4 months later...

R4-GL (Nar Shaddaa WB) definitely enrages. In my guardian tank at 65 with almost entirely 216 gear, I could easily self-heal/saber reflect my way to get his HP down to 53%, then he hits enrage. The repeater move he does is no longer interruptible (after enrage; before he enrages you can interrupt every single one), and are too close together for me to survive for that much longer. I wasn't using Heroic moment.

I found a level 26 dps scoundrel on-planet, and both of us used Heroic moment twice, and beat him fairly easily. He still enraged at around 40% HP, but we managed just fine. So one 65 tank and one 26 dps (both experienced players) can easily handle R4-GL.

Edited by voltaicbore

Back before level-synch, the enrage for the Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, and Alderaan World Bosses seemed to be based on getting them down to a certain hit point percentage rather than on a timer. Whether I was killing them alone or in a group, it always seemed to be when they were down to 25-30% hitpoints (regardless of class) that the enrage thing triggered and they started doing twice as much damage... though at level 60 against R4-GL, twice nothing was still nothing ;)

Having more people just made it go down faster.

Not sure if those three still engage based on damage taken, but c'est la vie.

A maxed out level-sync DPS and Healer can two-man The First on DK. The rest have such huge HP pools compared to synced DPS checks, that they're impossible to kill before enrage, now.

Killed trapjaw with my friend as sorc healer+mara. Very easy.

I think sorc healer can solo DK one, but it will take SOOOO long.

Edited by DerSchneider