Can i redeem Retail code during EGA?

Monne

Hello!

As the headline says can i redeem the retail code during EGA.

Since i live in Sweden i will be grabbing my pshysical de 15th can i redeem it the same day?

And if so, its included with 30days of play time, will it start on the 15th ? giving me 25 days on launch day?

Great with input here so you dont do the mistake and redeem it asap so you loose 5 days.

Best Regards

Hello!

As the headline says can i redeem the retail code during EGA.

Since i live in Sweden i will be grabbing my pshysical de 15th can i redeem it the same day?

And if so, its included with 30days of play time, will it start on the 15th ? giving me 25 days on launch day?

Great with input here so you dont do the mistake and redeem it asap so you loose 5 days.

Best Regards

I saw a post on the dev tracker about problems entering retail codes for some people. You might want to scroll through the dev tracker posts to see. As for your play time question the response above is accurate, you should not lose 5 days of play time. The 30 days would start counting from December 20th.

They appear to be encouraging everyone to enter their codes early to prevent any loss of time on the 20th and to get all of your items in game. That would lead me to believe that you get your 30 days of paid time from the 20th of December to the 19th of January. If not, a call to CS or trouble ticket should fix the issue.

They appear to be encouraging everyone to enter their codes early to prevent any loss of time on the 20th and to get all of your items in game. That would lead me to believe that you get your 30 days of paid time from the 20th of December to the 19th of January. If not, a call to CS or trouble ticket should fix the issue.

Can you imagine the swtor.com server on the 20th? I will be getting my copy on that date from Amazon...we shall see how long the wait will be.

Edited by mfrags