The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New drop that gives you a free gold, silver or bronze unlock for a collected item

I said this a couple other places but wanted to make sure it got seen. I'd like to see a new drop in packs that gives the user a free gold, silver, or bronze unlock for a collected item.

There are plenty of items I would like to legacy unlock but they aren't worth the cost to me. If I got these little perks every now and then I would use them to get those nice-to-haves. At present it's not even worth collecting silver and gold stuff I only kind of like, I don't know whom to give it to and I end up clogging my legacy bank with it.

Of course, making it cheaper across the board (how 'bout a discount for subs, BW?) would be great, too, though I still don't think it obviates this idea. Thanks.

This. Signed.

For me, it is incredible the situation for subscribers. We pay monthly, but the CM is designed to cost more than that 500 cc we are given each month, and, in addition, we have to pay MORE to unlock all CM items for all our characters.

This is just worst that mobile free to play games. At least a free global unlock for us.

I don't agree with this, it's always has been CC to unlock items as it was in the beginning, if you were to place this is in now they'll have to refund everyone tbh

Why? I'm suggesting making it a drop in packs, kind of like credit boons used to be. They weren't all that common, but when you got one, it was nice. I don't see why they shouldn't do that going forward because many of us paid to unlock things. We need more reasons to open up packs as it is.