The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gear and Character suggestions!

AchlysEdge

I've been playing this game for a while now and I'm loving it! But there are some things I'm missing which I think should really be added! It's not very demanding I think, and it's absolutely doable! :)

First off, I think we need Nautolans as a playable race! They are really cool and by lore fits most classes, they added Togruta which I had also wanted so I must admit, I'm having my slight hopes.

Secondly, I REALLY want more hairstyle options for 2 races; Zabrak and Cathar. I love Zabraks and I really want a lot of the hairstyles available for humans available for Zabrak and Cathar too, like at least one long hair option (maybe the pony tail one for females and dreads for males?) for each.

And third, a slight annoyance with several female armors like Exquisite Dancers and all those dancer outfits; The leg pieces should have that cloth hanging from the waist, it shouldn't be part of the chest piece when it's not even connected, and also PLEASE make a Darth Talon armor set! Or Shaak Ti armor set, or both! Why not both? :D

I haven't received any negative opinions on these suggestions from any players that I've discussed the matter with, and if I dare say so myself I think (and really really hope) that this will at least be taken under consideration :)

Nothing I see negative here :) Granted, I wouldn't mind seeing Nautolans put in AFTER they finally release Jawa's as a playable race. Obviously lore wise, economically wise, and honor wise that makes the most sense as the next class.

Poor Shaak Ti :(

I think more hairstyles would be nice for all classes - especially if they simply added them out of the goodness of their hearts and not charge extra CC -

Darth Talon is pretty :p

And third, a slight annoyance with several female armors like Exquisite Dancers and all those dancer outfits; The leg pieces should have that cloth hanging from the waist, it shouldn't be part of the chest piece when it's not even connected, and also PLEASE make a Darth Talon armor set! Or Shaak Ti armor set, or both! Why not both?

Maybe if they added some new/seperate dancer outfits with this change, but leave the old ones. On some of my characters, I use chest armor that covers down to the thighs, and then the dancer leggings to make it look like a skirt/miniskirt setup. If the flappy bits were on the leggings, this would cause a ton of clipping issues and look terrible.

Notable combinations here include the formal militant's chestpiece, thexan's chestpiece, and skilled hunter chestpiece, all of which combine well with dancer leggings.

Of course, it'd be nice if they'd just add more miniskirts =P I could go for an ahsoka themed armor set. Right now there's only one miniskirt leg type armor in the game (that doesnt have leggings) - naga sadow's leg armor - which is super expensive and doesnt match colors with a lot of gear.

Edited by Tenacity