New Player help for Old Player...

Master_Neaj

Ok, not so new here but have two toons that on Ord Mantell trying to get the Underworld Influences done and have done one take spice and other destroy spice.... Neither one gives the mission ending... Help??

Check on the map if you can find the correct NPC to hand in the quest, sometimes there are optional NPCs that gives either light side points or dark side points when you complete it.

It was a very long time ago I did that quest, check the map if you can find a symbol where to go.

I have done that quest both ways, and either way it should be turned back in to the same NPC who gave the quest back in town. I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of the town off hand, but it is the one right there by the island where the quest is done.

Hi there,

I have had a similar problem with that quest. Some quests have been changed since the game first came out. The quest was automatically turned in on my most recent completion of it. An audio clip played and the quest was automatically completed after dealing with the spice. Here are a few suggestions since this did not seem to happen for you. Check your journal, the heroic quests terminal, or your map as suggested above. Sometimes the map markers are automatically turned off, but can be turned back on in the map legend. Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

Thank you all for the input... Since the 4.0, there's no NPC to hand off the mission it comes in the Heroic 2+ Missions and then only gives two choices. Done Both but will check Journal... Thanks' :)....

I have the same issue too.. :( Looks like a bug..