how much accuracy for pvp?

AimSmall

with the new changes to stats, how much accuracy do sent/mara need in pvp now?

After a bit of playing around with the mods, i seem to have the best luck getting rid of ALL accuracy enhancements in the Sent gear, and replacing them with Crit.

isn't that a bit too much? shoudn't a 5% be maintained to negate the opponents defenses( everyone has at least 5% def)

i don't like the idea of risking the big hitters, a missed Furious Strike, Vicious Slash or Annihilate can be devastating to your burst

I'm starting to question this myself. I have been looking at Star Parse after my warzones and seeing my annihilate miss 40% of the time and Rupture miss 30% of the time, sometimes even my dots miss.

I'm wondering what percentage of that comes from debuffs, especially that ridiculous oilslick/riotgas, and how much of it comes from the offhand missing. Why is the offhand saber so hilariously useless too...

Edited by KevinQCowart

I'm still playing around with this a bit. I'm going to need to parse sets of warzones with both sets of enhancements before I am certain, but in a small sample I have been doing better without the accuracy and with more crit. I do hate those times I notice an attack missing without an obvious defensive on me.

The ideal Accuracy since the cap has been raised to 100% and is now shared between melee/force moves is as follows: Current Accuracy that is ideal for PvE has not changed, and the new cap is simply a mirror to what it was previously. for example 100/110 was the goal for PvE, but now its just 110%. the old base accuracy which was 90%, now 100%, means the area your accuracy should be is 105% or 104.97% +/- for PvP, as close as you can make it.

Think of the percentages as mirroring old 3.0 patch ones like this 3.0 (95%) = 4.0 (105%). now given the increase in accuracy, since it is higher, that means there will be much less missing moves with basic moves. Accuracy has literally not changed, other than giving basic abilities a higher chance to hit and miss less