Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Pls. add "Heroic Mode" option for existing and new KotFE chapters

ForceFanatic

I finally felt a challenge with Heroic 2-man's - Star Fortresses especially, after breezing through Chapters 1-9 with no deaths or anything even close. As I said in another thread, I didn't feel like I earned my victories and the story had less impact.

I understand that some people play for the story (maybe most) but, would be nice to have a "heroic" option for chapters from now on. I'd feel better about my victories going forward.

For what it's worth, you could up your challenge right now by dismissing your companion, or simply putting them on passive (CTRL-2).

Not that I object to the idea of a "heroic mode" for solo content, it's just that realistically, you're not going to get BW to add such a thing.

Edited by Khevar

Another great idea for implementing an ability for player's to customize their own play experience to their liking. No downside to this, but the chances of this happening are very low.

It's unlikely Bioware is going to put the work into creating a great feature like this for the likely minority of players (myself being one of them) that would use it.

Still though, it's a good idea. :)

For what it's worth, you could up your challenge right now by dismissing your companion, or simply putting them on passive (CTRL-2).

Not that I object to the idea of a "heroic mode" for solo content, it's just that realistically, you're not going to get BW to add such a thing.

I've been doing just that... But it would be great if a heroic mode could be enabled to maybe even make it 2 man and have no companions do combat... Just have them along as bling and for the story

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.