new crafting changes

sumper

I was onboard with most of the changes, simplifying the companion system and other game play options, but I for one am not happy with the changes to the crafting system, I am one that likes to play mostly solo and these new changes to the crafting system have taken that choice away from me. Now in order to craft armor I am forced to constantly group up to obtain crafting items, this change alone is a good enough reason for me to throw in the towel. I have been playing the game from beta to now, and this change will now end my time here.

I was onboard with most of the changes, simplifying the companion system and other game play options, but I for one am not happy with the changes to the crafting system, I am one that likes to play mostly solo and these new changes to the crafting system have taken that choice away from me. Now in order to craft armor I am forced to constantly group up to obtain crafting items, this change alone is a good enough reason for me to throw in the towel. I have been playing the game from beta to now, and this change will now end my time here.

buy em off the GTN.