How to get rid of certain companions ?

rpointon

Firstly, i have to point out i loved KOTFE, the story was phenomenal in my opinion and was the best expansion and story the Bioware have given us since the start of the game.

However......

They tell me that now i can choose who my companions are....great i think i can finally get rid of the comps i hate - Skadge, Scorpio, Yuun, Quinn, to name just a few, to only find out that i then am yet again being forced to take on companions i don't want. Don't get me wrong, i love the idea that now i can recruit new ones and decide who to take, but i still have to keep certain comps i don't want. Surely there must be a way of killing or removing these unwanted comps from my contacts? I know the expansion is brand new and now we have a game that can be expanded further much easier than it was before, but i'm still faced with the fact that certain comps either don't fit my character or that i hate. Trust me, i know they tried it in beta and "people didnt like killing their comps", but i really couldnt care less about certain comps.

Please just give me the choice to remove the ones i dont want, even if it means i miss out on key story bits.

As a question, has anyone figured out if its even possible to gain enough "bad influence" with a companion and how to easily do this ?

spoiler ...

I gave a negative answer to a Imp ship droid on one of my republic toons, worked really well, he is now "unavailable" -- suites me just fine too -- don't like those ship droids anyway -- Republic one gives a nice weekly quest -- I'd keep him ...

so just keep looking for a chance and you'll see one -- also there is some information out there on that subject, just have to look for it