Sage Heals LF Casual Ops

Beddawi

I am new to SWtOR heals but have 6+ years healing in wow so I'm not new to the job!! Being burned out from wow I've decided to jump into SWtOR and absolutely love it and plan to hang out for the long run.

I'm really hoping to find a casual Ops team that runs 1 night or day, a week. Thinking a team that runs SM/Hard is the way to start off. My character is Megancode and has gear ranging from 208/216/220!! So if you don't mind taking me under your wing I know with time and experience I'll be a solid healer for your team.

Best way of reaching me is via my email at healingspec@gmail.com or Twitter @ffpmmarc

Mega 👍

My own husband recently switched over to SWTOR after refusing to leave WoW for years, and he voiced similar enthusiasm! Feel free to check out <Covenant of the Phoenix> anyway; we have multiple runs, including some story-modes on Wednesday nights and pure casual runs on Friday nights.

Check out our forums: COTP forums

And here's our recruitment video:

I am new to SWtOR heals but have 6+ years healing in wow so I'm not new to the job!! Being burned out from wow I've decided to jump into SWtOR and absolutely love it and plan to hang out for the long run.

I'm really hoping to find a casual Ops team that runs 1 night or day, a week. Thinking a team that runs SM/Hard is the way to start off. My character is Megancode and has gear ranging from 208/216/220!! So if you don't mind taking me under your wing I know with time and experience I'll be a solid healer for your team.

Best way of reaching me is via my email at healingspec@gmail.com or Twitter @ffpmmarc

Mega 👍

Welcome to swtor, Beddawi! I hope you are enjoying your time in game and in the Shadowlands! If you are still searching for a guild, please take a look at us at Dreshdae Elite We have multiple sm ops runs throughout the week with our progression team running on Monday evenings. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Myrin or Menosee in game (ask any guildie for us, they can point you to the alt we are currently on) or in the forums here.

Best of luck in your search!

Myrin

Mega 👍

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR Forums Post: SWTOR Forums Recruiting Post

Guild Website{s}: IT'S NOT A TRAP