Offhand weapon missing in cutscenes.

Mubrak

This is certainly minor bug but... Very annoying.

I hope BioWare won't leave us and fix this someday... I hope. :p

Given that there are other cut scene display bugs (like showing female chars in the male version of an outfit) open for 1.5 years, I'd suspect that "someday" is quite a far ways off.

never had the problem before until I started Fallen Empire. Anytime in a cutscene where my Gunslinger points a weapons at someone only 1 is shown. I doubt it will ever be fixed since its not a cartel market issue or an exploit that allows you to get many credits.

I even noticed that they responded quicky to the ticket I submitted about the bugged decoration in the new pack.

• 1 month later...

Three months and eight patches later, and this still hasn't been fixed? Come on, BW! It might sound stupid, but I've lost the urge to even play since this has not been fixed, mostly since I am recording the class stories, and this bug is pretty much affecting any character that has dual weapons, both PC's and NPC's. I mean, it can't take THIS long to get it fixed....

*Sigh* Ah well, at least I can go play Knights of the Old Republic I and II until this gets fixed....

• 2 weeks later...
As I stated earlier in this thread. These graphical errors in cut scenes have been around since beta and probably won't ever be changed.

Except that this bug wasn't in the game at all before 4.0, it's clear that 4.0 broke something. I just hope it get's fixed in 4.1. I've played since October of 2011 in the last Beta round, and I never saw something like this...

My merc no longer carries his offhand blaster in cutscenes or conversations.

Guess it's the same for slingers, sents and marauders?

Well how about this.

For most cutscenes the IA Operative is shown using a Pistol - and the IO Operative can't even equip Pistols.

All The Best

Well how about this.

For most cutscenes the IA Operative is shown using a Pistol - and the IO Operative can't even equip Pistols.

All The Best

That is a known factor since launch. some classes (agent and trooper being chief among them), have blaster pistols in cut scenes even though they do not use blaster pistols in game play. I do not think an "official" explanation was ever given but the common consensus reasoning is that it simplifies the cut scenes' design. This is intended and therefore will not be "fixed".