The outlander giving credit towards classes completed.

jamesaff

So I have 4 instant 60 out lander toons that I had purchased and as of this morning when I logged on I had 0 class completions so I had 0 points towards my legendary status. I was playing my sniper/out lander got him to something like chapter 3 of the new dlc went afk for abit came back was at the character selection screen and now its telling me that I have completed the agent story line and I am 1/8th of the way completed towards legendary status.. I don't understand how this could be considering I have other toons further into the new dlc's story line.. Is this a bug or what?

I'm a pvper and I have many other 60's but I just haven't completed there story because I use pvp for most of the leveling. So yeah.. Idk whats going on.

So I have 4 instant 60 out lander toons that I had purchased and as of this morning when I logged on I had 0 class completions so I had 0 points towards my legendary status. I was playing my sniper/out lander got him to something like chapter 3 of the new dlc went afk for abit came back was at the character selection screen and now its telling me that I have completed the agent story line and I am 1/8th of the way completed towards legendary status.. I don't understand how this could be considering I have other toons further into the new dlc's story line.. Is this a bug or what?

I'm a pvper and I have many other 60's but I just haven't completed there story because I use pvp for most of the leveling. So yeah.. Idk whats going on.

Insta 60s don't count towards class quests (aka the vanilla game), with that in mind they ALSO do not count towards legendary status. Legendary status is gained through the COMPLETION of chapter 3 on ALL base classes.

Insta 60s don't count towards class quests (aka the vanilla game), with that in mind they ALSO do not count towards legendary status. Legendary status is gained through the COMPLETION of chapter 3 on ALL base classes.

Well than I found a bug.

How is it a bug when you bought lvl 60 chars, they specifically said they wont come with any acheivements from the original Chapter 1 up till SoR meaning you get nothing, don't see why its a big deal, why should they reward you it when you skipped the work and play time for it.

Sorry im tired, just reread it... yeah uhm it must be a bug lol.

Edited by LordZorith
bleh

How is it a bug when you bought lvl 60 chars, they specifically said they wont come with any acheivements from the original Chapter 1 up till SoR meaning you get nothing, don't see why its a big deal, why should they reward you it when you skipped the work and play time for it.

Sorry im tired, just reread it... yeah uhm it must be a bug lol.

I think I know how to reproduce this..

And now there were two..

I know how this bug is happening.

Here is the situation, I did NOT get into the early access release of 4.0. I did purchase 4 out lander tokens for instant 60. If you created that out lander toon BEFORE the full release of 4.0 when you start the 4.0 story mission it gives you full completion for legend. If you created the out lander toon AFTER the release of 4.0 you get nothing.

Sorry English is not my first language. I recognize some people put in a ton of work in order to get this status, I respect that and I hope this gets addressed.

Edit: also when you start the the fallen empire quest and begin the DLC you lose the ability to go back and finish prior class quests that you have yet to finish.

Edited by jamesaff

And now there were two..

I know how this bug is happening.

Here is the situation, I did NOT get into the early access release of 4.0. I did purchase 4 out lander tokens for instant 60. If you created that out lander toon BEFORE the full release of 4.0 when you start the 4.0 class story mission it gives you full completion for legend. If you created the out lander toon AFTER the release of 4.0 you get nothing.

Sorry English is not my first language. I recognize some people put in a ton of work in order to get this status, I respect that and I hope this gets addressed.

Edit: also when you start the the fallen empire quest and begin the DLC you lose the ability to go back and finish prior class quests that you have yet to finish.

I'll let you in on a secret.

Insta-60 NEVER granted story mode.

Even my early access Insta-60 never did.

Reading your post, if you did get credit, and NEVER did an agent, ever before in your life, then you likely did find a bug.

Edited by JWagner

Why do people have to come off as ******es when all I'm doing is reporting a bug?

I guess they didn't take the time to actually read the post...literacy is apparently hard for some people.

On that note; I noticed the same issue the other day but couldn't recall how far in I had gotten with an old character of the same class as my instant (old character was deleted for whatever reason) then just a moment ago I noticed it gave me completion for Trooper which I never played past about 20 before, so this is definitely a bug (whether or not it's just a display bug or it's actually giving the completion credit I can't be sure of as I'm not about to buy 6 more 60's just to test it out)

Edit: Just logged in and out of my Merc and it gave me completion for that as well.

Edited by deathdovz