Wasn't I supposed to get more character slots with KotFE?

Rylie_Tano

I don't know if I have to wait for that whole 40 character slots thing? Because I'm still being told that I have 16/16. I did early access so I already used my free level 60 and I bought two more level 60 slots because I wanted to test that whole "our choices matter" crap. So I'm hoping someone could shed some light on whether or not this is my fault or a legitimate bug I'm dealing with here, because it really did annoy me seeing as I was looking forward to what I was told was going to be more characters I could create on a server. My alt-oholic habits are shining through with this dilemma.

I think you got the 40 slots abit wrong unfortunatley..

Yes the cap per server is now 40 chars.. but you have to buy each charslot with cartelcoins..

/P

Oh, well that explains a lot. Thanks for informing me about that, it appears I misunderstood what was happening entirely :o

I think we get 2 additional slots for free. The level 60 character will add another. After that you have to purchase the rest, up to a maximum of 40.

Actually the level 60 is included in the 2 additional slots. As in, if you use those two slots to start level 1s then you cant activate your free level 60 (provided you are capped on the server)