Bounty Hunter: Blizz and Skadge can't legacy unlock

budong

On both of my BH's I can't unlock Skadge and Blizz for legacy bonus due to their conversations ending on the next to last one. There is no quest icon above their heads and I still have one conversation to go for each of them. This also happened to HK-51 and Treek but they don't have legacy bonuses so it isn't as big of a deal. I can't start expansion until I can finish up Skadge.

I'm having the same problem! :jawa_confused: I can't do anything with Blizz or Skadge, I got them both to level 10 influence, left it overnight etc and still no quests to complete their story lines to unlock them in my legacy.

I also have a quest from Mako called "All Work And No Play". She gives me a small talking to about something on my ship needing TLC and then the quest stays in my log with no completion. However, she is unlocked in my legacy so I'm not too bothered as I can just ignore her :p but it is annoying to either have this quest in my logs or a quest marker on my ship.

Edited by Clarey

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to add my Bounty Hunter Jaro'oya on The Harbringer to this list. Just would like some kind of feedback as it has been over a month since I first noticed it. Even if the feedback is to it will be fixed feel free to keep playing the expansion and it will fix itself. Just some kind of feed back as I don't want to have to reroll the Character. In the mean time I will play some other classes.

Ret'urcye mhi vod.

Jaro'oya

Same issue here.

Blizz and Skadge legacy unlock is still locked with no mission icons over their heads.

Torian IS back for me since 4.0.2 and appears to be staying this time. I completed all his conversations too.

Chapter 3 achievement for Bounty Hunter is still not unlocked for me either, but I did get the heroic ability.