A new companion?

fullredemption

I thought I should post this here, in Story and Lore. I was researching Jedi Master Ven Zallow, and happened upon this tiny morcel of awesomeness. Imagine being a Sith warrior/Sith Inquisitor or Jedi Knight/Jedi Councilor and being able to mold a padawan to your whim with an interesting story behind her. I know, it sounds like Keira, but the story behind her is certainly interesting an left open for expansion.

Aryn Leneer, padawan to Ven Zallow, was away from the temple the day of the attack. She felt her masters death and vowed to fight the man who killed him. She later battled Darth Malgus and lost but was spared. She returned to the Jedi only to be exiled for going against their wishes. She later found her way to Tatooine where she stayed with a friend from Havoc squad that had settled down there.

This leaves a Padawan who is neither good nor evil, and would allow us to slowly mold her into either a Venerable Knight or Dastardly Warrior.

We already have Jedi companions but her history is left open to use, so why not bring her back in during Fallen Empire?

I agree that Jedi should have some form of Jaesa equivalent, we sort of get that with the JK I think it's on Tatooine with this Sith Pureblood that you can send to Tython and he actually becomes a padawan.

But he's not a companion and by the end of the JK story, he seems to already be past that point.

Think that's why I like Kira, she doesn't seem like a by the book Jedi. I don't care to play the by the book Jedi though either. By the book Jedi are for NPCs, not the main character of a story :p