Remaking old Sith guild - we want you!

MedhurstJack

Hi All,

I'm looking in remaking my old guild on the server which was named The Sith Order XVII.

Previously we tried to pull all aspect of the game into one guild which we found hard to manage as not a lot of people in the guild had played much end game content as everyone based there gaming experience on the role play side and the roleplaying side was to big to handle to story was to complex for what we had at the time.

In the new guild I want to mainly work on endgame and Master and apprentice roleplay. So really the only roleplay would be based upon masters and there apprentices then additionally I'll add a dark council into the structure of the roleplay within the guild.

I'm currently looking for experience players to help me rebuild, the positions I would be looking for are;

EndGame content expert -

To fill this role you will have to completed the majority of the end game content and lead the end content activity within the guild.

Includes;

Arranging dates/times end content would be played as guild.

Deciding what end game content would be most useful to guilds players growth.

Running the end game content events on the times and date provided.

(This list can increase in the future)

--------------------------------------------

As a guild leader I will be overseeing the guild while working on the guild growth this will include various things from forums to advertisement. So ideally I could do with a good role player to help support myself with the master and apprentices.

Roleplay expert -

To fill this role you will have to show strong sides of your roleplay. (Roleplayed for over a year on SWTOR)

Includes;

Assigning apprentices to masters to help the speed of progression.

Keep note of how apprentices are doing seeing any good signs of improvement and commitment to the guild.

Helping arranging meeting with myself for the master and apprentices to advise on any rank ups or any news about new masters or apprentices. Can also include rp events which will improve the rp or work towards a common goal within the guild.

Help the masters on there teachings to the apprentices.

-----------------------------------------------

The guild has not been created yet as I'm trying to get credits and items for the guild bank ready and I want to see the level of interest in the above as I'm not willing to remake without a structured idea in my head.

When the dark council is formed we will be doing meetings to try and move the guild forward this will be done via team speak or in game.

If you are interested in the above please contact me here or in game but please if you can contact via the forums first as I have been working on a lot of characters over the last few weeks so I may not be on my main all the time.

Main: Drazo

Done the above on my phone so there is not much detail, if you want more information please just contact me.

Drazo aka Jack