The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I wish the level 60 Character wasn't so much on the Cartel Market.

Yaakovben

I have been a subscriber for some time. I was excited to try other ways to play my characters. I still am. But I wanted to try new ones at level 60. With only one free one, and then the price is so high for a token I think its called....

3600 and 2000 on sale. Still it's very high in price. I mean so many other things are lower. But you might want to bring it down to like 500 Cartel coins. That would make many want to get them. But the high price may seem like its not worth it.

I like the game and think you're all doing a great job. I have a several level 60 characters. but would like to expand the concept of different ways of playing. This is limited because the cost for the a token is so high.

$5 for an instant level 60?

You get the strength and power of a 60, without the work of it?

Albeit, you get no titles, unlocks, etc. But I still don't see why it should be so little. I'm okay with the pricing it is now, but 2000 should be the full price, in my opinion. Unless the titles, etc are a bug and you should be getting them.

I think $20 is a very reasonable price for a boosted character.

Going from 1-60 instantly.

Compared to WoW where you need to pay $60.

This^^ That would equate to basically 7000-8000 CC coins - I think 2000 is more than reasonable (I wouldn't pay full price though once that discount ends)

I think $20 is a very reasonable price for a boosted character.

Going from 1-60 instantly.

Compared to WoW where you need to pay $60.

This. Every time someone asks for something to be given to them for a absurdly cheap price

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Opening the option for another race to a legacy cost a lot less. I just think say 500 or less makes sense for the rest of us who may be subscribers, or Preferred.

I the option would be more reasonable. At this time I have several level 60's so I won't be buying the token.

Over all It would allow for a different way to play, yet not bankrupt some of us lesser Subscribers.