Can't store Major Warzone Commendation Grant into Legacy Bank

MrBorsh

• 5 months later...

Just tried this myself and can not put them in my Legacy Bank even though they say they are Bound to Legacy. They do have a timer so I'll see if I can put them in after the timer has expired.

As for mailing them, I was successful in mailing one to an alt with the timer active.

Still shouldn't be bugged like this.

P.S. And why is there a timer? You buy them with wz comms and you trade them in for wz comms. If you trade them back in before the timer runs out, you get your wz comms back. If the timer runs out, do they become bound and no longer legacy bound? Just seems silly to have a timer associated with this item.

Update: I mailed the Major Warzone Commendation Grant (with timer active) to alt. My alt received it with no timer. I was then able to put the grant into my legacy storage with no issues. So there's the workaround.

Like I said earlier, Still shouldn't be bugged like this.

Edited by Banthabreeder

Yes, this has been an issue since 4.0 launched. You can't put the Warzone Commendation Grant (1000, 500, or 100 sizes) into a stronghold legacy storage, get a message with something along the lines of "item is bound."

However, using the mail system to send them to an alt works just fine. So there is a workaround. I'm sure that they are aware of this, but it is low priority because it does have a workaround.