Can't log in with a character

FieldMarshalFry

Did anyone already got a respond from support?

Well, there certainly are a lot of us in the same boat... loaded to 95% and stuck...

No, no response from Customer Service yet.

Lets hope they can sort it out right proper quick smart, but for now, I'm turning in and wish you all a good night.

Bye for now and have fun out there.

Edited by Endek

Pretty much the exact same issue I have.

I logged in with my main level 60 commando. Started KOTFE, got to an area to kill an Elite in Chapter 1, after killing mob right click stopped working (loot). Could not right click on mission objective, and abilities no longer would work. Tried to reset UI only to have it completely empty all my toolbars.

I clicked Exit Area and got the Infinite Loading Screen, ALT-F4 and restarted game, same infinite loading screen upon logging back in. Tried rebooting and starting again, same infinite loading screen after logging in.

Same here, trooper have bad luck. Fix our toons pls!! First Med Probe, then this.

Seems this was a patch distribution issue, now we have to wait for the rest of the patch to hit...

Yup! Trooper login issues should also be resolved with the patch. As an update, it is looking like the patch may go out within the next hour or two. I will post in this thread once it is out!

-eric

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8561651&postcount=13

---

I can't log into any of my 4 fully geared shadows for season 7. They are all in my stronghold. My twin brother also logged off in my stronghold and he can't get in either. So f'd up. I'm super sour/salty and It's just the worst. I have reinstalled the game. I tried creating a new character. When I try to port to my stronghold on the new toon it just freezes. /cry. I am on all shadows though. I'm not on a trooper. I don't get it Edited by Kripticcc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.