Can't log in with a character

FieldMarshalFry

Same thing happens with my Trooper too. Here's what I did:

- Created Level 60 Commando

- Went through the first 2 conversations in Knights of Fallen Empire Chapter 1

- Pressed Exit Flashpoint; as I wanted to respect

- Infinite loading screen, and apparently after force closing the game and reopening it, the character is still considered "logged in"

Temporary Fix?

- Swap servers and log into another char, swap back

- Can use other characters fine - the new Trooper gets the infinite loading screen and back to square 1

Oh dear, this has just happened to me as well. Post Patch 4.0.1

Was playing one of my level 65 Commando's, logged out of that toon to check the abilities on another level 60 commando I had left on Rishi before todays maintenance, but the loading screen gets stuck at 'Interlude Allies No More", approx. 90-95%... Music keeps playing , but all I can see is that loading screen...

If I wait long enough, the game will then automatically log me out and back to the character selection screen... I can log into some of my characters...

I then tried with that same old level 60 commando, but again, it is stuck at approx. 95% loaded... I gave up waiting this time, used Ctrl Alt Delete and ran the Repair option from the launcher. This did not fix the problem and again, the screen is stuck at approx. 95%...

Same thing happens with my Trooper too. Here's what I did:

- Created Level 60 Commando

- Went through the first 2 conversations in Knights of Fallen Empire Chapter 1

- Pressed Exit Flashpoint; as I wanted to respect

- Infinite loading screen, and apparently after force closing the game and reopening it, the character is still considered "logged in"

Temporary Fix?

- Swap servers and log into another char, swap back

- Can use other characters fine - the new Trooper gets the infinite loading screen and back to square 1

Pretty much the exact same issue I have.

I logged in with my main level 60 commando. Started KOTFE, got to an area to kill an Elite in Chapter 1, after killing mob right click stopped working (loot). Could not right click on mission objective, and abilities no longer would work. Tried to reset UI only to have it completely empty all my toolbars.

I clicked Exit Area and got the Infinite Loading Screen, ALT-F4 and restarted game, same infinite loading screen upon logging back in. Tried rebooting and starting again, same infinite loading screen after logging in.

With my Trooper I played through Chapter 1 KotFE, almost at the end she would not pick up loot or activate quest console. Relocation to Tatooine was unsuccessful and now I have a loading bar 90% finished.

Very disappointing

My vanguards could log in from anywhere, class ship included, just fine.

My commando on the fleet logged in just fine, having logged off on the fleet between pre-4.0.1 and now.

It's my other three commandos, all located at their class ships; who cannot be logged into, all with the same 90%+ hanging loading screen.