Returning Player looking for RP and PvE Guild [Empire]

Stonzy

As the title says I'm an old player (as in, from SWTOR's launch to Rise of the Hutt Cartel) and decided to give Swtor another shake.

I'm looking for a guild that likes to RP, but also partakes in Heroics, Flashpoints, Operations etc. I've been in guilds before that all they wanted to do was RP (which is fine, but I'd like to level my character and do fun PvE stuff too, not just RP every time I log in) and never really were up for helping with Heroics/Flashpoints/Ops or were the polar opposite of that and were all about the PvE and never did RPing.

Any guilds on the server that do both pretty evenly and maybe would have groups within them to do PvE stuff (Like small groups that all do Ops/Flashpoints together and each of them have a role etc.)? If so, I'd like to join :).

Thanks for reading.

Oh, also, just for clarification purposes. Even if you aren't a Guild Recruiter but read this and know of any guilds on the server for the Empire side that fit the bill of what i'm looking for, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in that Guilds direction so I can contact them. Thank you :).

• 2 weeks later...