Can't complete Chapter 4 Gravestone

BohoBane

I am at the point where I have to defeat the ancient iknayid guardian. I got overwhelmed by him and died a couple times so I chose go to closest medic. Little did I know this would spawn me inside The Gravestone and now I'm stuck inside there. I can't find a way out and I can't reset the mission. Any help would be most appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I got locked OUT of the Gravestone when I QT'd to my personal starship, and now can't get back b/c {PLAY button won't work (it says Lana is unavailable and necessary to the mission. Lana's right here, just can't get to the Gravestone to talk w/ her). Can't get there from planet through the Endless Swamp because all the exits are red hexed out, including the one to get you back to the Gravestone.

I think I'll name my next character ARRRRRGGGGGH!!! just to save some time, eh?

Use quicktravel to go back to shuttle pad. Hope that helps. If its not on your tiles go to skills and you can use it there. Granted u will have to run through the swamp again, but its better than being stuck.

The shuttle at the shuttle pad won't activate or hilight if you have the bug from quick travel to your starship, that won't let you back to the Gravestone.

Wither goests thou, Bioware? Wither goest thou in thy shiny car in the night?

(apologies to Jack Kerouac)

• 2 weeks later...