Strange letter from companion.

Garruk

I'm a sith warrior and finished chapter IX a 2 days ago. I had romance with Jaessa. And as I know she must send a letter to me. I received a letter. But *** I received a letter from Raina?! ) Am i missed smth and my SW become a IA?:D Anyone have the same bug and can it be fixed?)) I 'm not against new chiks but...

The key word is had. She dumps you via email. Bring it over for a hug my friend, we're here for you. :rak_01:

I already read it on potato site. But where is my ingame mail? Why I receive a letter from Raina? ) I am not an Imperial agent.:D

Raina's letter to me must have gotten diverted to you, because my IA still hasn't received any letter from Raina and he started the story 3 days ago.

I think she is cheated somehow with my sw when he was in carbonyte:D

That is strange. I've gotten the appropriate letters from Kira and Ashara, so I don't know what to tell you. If you want, you could try posting it in Bug Reports and see if Bioware has anything to say about it. Edited by TraxusAngel

Well this is weird, I haven't played an SW on KotFE yet but can you confirm whether or not this is still the case after the 4.0.1 update? I played as my SI and got the correct message from my pirate bae.

Letter disappeared from my ingame mail. But there are not any letter from Jaessa. Create ticket and bug report.