low level purple items are statless and pretty useless...

Esron

So... I decided to lvl a new toon and at lvl 18 i did a group finder dungeon, the item i recieved from the last boss with a rating 68 ( purple ear pcs ) was statless and utterly useless for anyone really, the one i got from the boss before with a rating of 62 ( blue ear pcs ) had stats on them that i could use at least i got one that was for dps and not tanking. :confused:

I remember reading something about items ingame would now be more usefull for classes since some had no clue as to what stat was going for what class etc etc, but if this is your way of handling items, im going to say that you did a lousy job with them and surely need to get some hang of whats going on with who ever is making these items up. :(

After all, a purple item is something some people have to use cartel coins to get a benefit from and then recieving a statless item compared to a blue item with a lower rating that is actualy better and more usefull is just plain wrong.

You need to adress this asap pls and fix it!

Update: doing a tactical at lvl 24 grants me lvl 17 items... this cant be right....

Edited by Esron
new info

I have also observed this issue and confirm its existence.

Some found purple objects have no stats, even though their rating is expectantly higher than their blue counterpart, making them effectively useless compared to their blue counterpart.

I am also encountering this problem, all my purple items from FPs I have received post 4.0 update have been statless and utterly useless. After 10/27/2015 patch, they continue to be statless and useless(I stored the old ones in cargo hold). When can we expect this problem to be fixed since it wasn't fixed this last patch?