Tier 5 scavaging Thermoplast missions yield Brazing Flux, Tier 6 scav has no flux

Deyjarl

Tier 5 scavaging mission that say Thermoplast Flux are all returning Brazing Flux for me, regardless of whether Rich, Bountiful, Abundant, or Moderate on all my character that have scavaging.

The Tier 6 scavaging has no Flux at all available for missions.

I'm guessing Brazing flux is supposed to go in tier 5, and the missions that say Thermoplast were suppose to be listed in Tier 6, but they aren't.

It appears that the Scavanging missions for crafting components are giving out materials for the rank of the mission instead of just giving the materials it says it will yield now.

I'm not sure if the best thing to do would be to fix the missions to that they give out the reward that they say in the mission description, or if they need to fix the description and then add Thermoplast missions to the tier 6 scavenging mission list.

For consistency, I personally think they should add new missions and change the descriptions for the Tier 5 missions to say they'll yield Brazing flux. I'd also like to see them add in More missions to tier 7 and 8. Right now you can only run "Moderate Yield" missions for those tiers, and I'd like to see them add in Bountiful and/or Rich missions as well as they tend to be more cost effective.

It appears that the Scavanging missions for crafting components are giving out materials for the rank of the mission instead of just giving the materials it says it will yield now.

I'm not sure if the best thing to do would be to fix the missions to that they give out the reward that they say in the mission description, or if they need to fix the description and then add Thermoplast missions to the tier 6 scavenging mission list.

For consistency, I personally think they should add new missions and change the descriptions for the Tier 5 missions to say they'll yield Brazing flux. I'd also like to see them add in More missions to tier 7 and 8. Right now you can only run "Moderate Yield" missions for those tiers, and I'd like to see them add in Bountiful and/or Rich missions as well as they tend to be more cost effective.

/signed!!!