The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My opinion: Nothing disney ever does with star wars will ever be canon.

sartt

Disney and the entire child ****** pedophile corporation can go bankrupt and its CEos can wither away and rot out in the middle of Death Valley. Calling the E.U legend is completely ignorant, No one has ever explained where the sith came from, and it would just be better if they used the E.U lore / stories. Darth Bane was in The Clone Wars, that then takes us back further to when he destroyed the dark brotherhood, then that takes us back when t he dark brotherhood destroyed the old sith empire and came into power , etc. etc.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_galactic_history

you cant just say none of this ever happened. if you did you would say star wars had no sith before the first movie lol

Maybe they'll do a film explaining where the Sith came from, no one knows what they have in plan for the next ten years of Star Wars. I agree that getting rid of EU and making it into Legends was a bad move, but give them that chance to create something new and exciting. Look at what they did with marvel and various other movies.

Disney and the entire child ****** pedophile corporation can go bankrupt and its CEos can wither away and rot out in the middle of Death Valley.

First of all Your post loses all creditability because of this statement. How can anyone take your post seriously when you talk like this.Can you please clean up your post so someone can take you seriously.

Calling the E.U legend is completely ignorant, No one has ever explained where the sith came from, and it would just be better if they used the E.U lore / stories. Darth Bane was in The Clone Wars, that then takes us back further to when he destroyed the dark brotherhood, then that takes us back when t he dark brotherhood destroyed the old sith empire and came into power , etc. etc.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_galactic_history

you cant just say none of this ever happened. if you did you would say star wars had no sith before the first movie lol

Now second they have never ever said that the Sith first started in the first movie.During the Movies and the clone Wars TV show they talked about the Siteh return to the Galaxy which mean they have a origin for the Site but they just haven't told us about it.More then likely they will make a series about it down the line.

Also Yoda even mentions that Bane created the Rule of Two in TCW.Bane can be Canon without everything else being Canon.You know why its called legends?If not let me tell you they made the EU legend because they said its not that it didn't happened but how it happened gotten lost in translation. So how bane created the Rule of two is up in the air but what we know is that he created .See its not that difficult.

Lol very true. However, for me personally, I'll take the parts of the EU that i liked as cannon until the movies or tv shows retcon it specifically. As far I'm concerned, KoTOR'S storyline still happened, because it doesn't conflict with what's in the movies. The moment it does, then I'll accept it for what it is.