Welp I am pissed about marr *Kotfe Spoilers*

Makrogai

I marr dies, why the hell can't we kill Satele shan for once?

Darth malgus and Darth marr has both had to pay with their lives, the most awesome sith on the planet, why can't we kill satele shan to repay the favor? I don't even know how the Empire is still a thing at this point. The entire dark council was completely decimated by the end of the hutt cartel.

Jedi councill does still have half their members left and Satele shan is still Alive. Darth acina promoted herself to Empress of the sith. Well obviously, I'm not going to let her have that title, So I'm going to have to kill her unless she bows down and accepts me as her superior.

I marr dies, why the hell can't we kill Satele shan for once?

Darth malgus and Darth marr has both had to pay with their lives, the most awesome sith on the planet, why can't we kill satele shan to repay the favor? I don't even know how the Empire is still a thing at this point. The entire dark council was completely decimated by the end of the hutt cartel.

Jedi councill does still have half their members left and Satele shan is still Alive. Darth acina promoted herself to Empress of the sith. Well obviously, I'm not going to let her have that title, So I'm going to have to kill her unless she bows down and accepts me as her superior.

Marr isnt dead.... hes One With The Force