Theron romance, not registered

Altheran

As the title says, after I have comitted to romance him in the chapter 9 (with pop-up and smooch), the alliance windows did not register it as "important event" and Theron himself does not accept courting gift from me either ("Pardon ?" reaction with no influence gain).

Say what? What does this even mean?

It may not be called "important event" for a word, since I don't play in english, but that is the big encase at the bottom right of the alliance window. It is a memo of important stuff that happened with a said companion like "Qyzen has joined you after you increased your score towards the Scorekeeper".

I am not sure about it either, but since it is supposed to change drastically your relation with the guy, I believe it should likely have been mentioned there, and it's not. (Actually it's completely blank for me, which is, after a second thought, very odd).

Wait , if you romance someone it's supposed to show up under Important Events? And stuff that happened with your old companions (Like the Qyzen example) are registered there too?

Because the only npcs that have stuff under Important Events for me are Seyna , the ship droids , HK and Marr if I remember correctly.

Edit: Oh and the old companions say that they you have lost contact after being frozen in carbonite.

Edited by Bazarov

I have the same issue with Theron. Everyone in my guild who has chosen either Lana or Theron in the cantina scene, is experiencing the same issue. IF we continue to raise these companions level through game play or other gifts, how will this affect romance? With choices and relationships that matter now, I worry about raising these companions too high w/o interacting within the "romance".

Wait , if you romance someone it's supposed to show up under Important Events? And stuff that happened with your old companions (Like the Qyzen example) are registered there too?

Well, that's not sure actually, I only guessed it.

But I more or less expect it to be shown there as any other impactful decision.

Same problem here too. Was so happy to get Theron as a companion, now I only get to kiss him once and then we're done.......:eek::eek::eek:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want more time with Theron, BW please give me more Theron Time!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Same problem here too. Was so happy to get Theron as a companion, now I only get to kiss him once and then we're done.......:eek::eek::eek:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want more time with Theron, BW please give me more Theron Time!!!

Second this!! Been giving him companion gifts for ages, been gaining affection but no romance options :-(

As the title says, after I have comitted to romance him in the chapter 9 (with pop-up and smooch), the alliance windows did not register it as "important event" and Theron himself does not accept courting gift from me either ("Pardon ?" reaction with no influence gain).

I've tried other companions none of them are romance-able. I am pretty sure it's a bug and i hope they fix it.

I also can't unlock any companions in legacy windows after 4.0

Edited by -Spc

• 2 years later...
Just logged onto my SW after playing some time on another server and she has no romance registered with Theron. Was just starting the Crisis on Umbara and waiting for the kissy scene and nothing. Checked events and his romance isn't registered. Please fix cuz I really need my Theron fix. :(:(:(

• 5 weeks later...
My friend just finished the Nathema flashpoint, which is when I noticed that she didn’t get the final proposal scene with Theron at the end. She has been romancing Theron since Forged Alliances, officially locked in the romance in Chapter 9 of KOTFE, and has chosen every flirt option since then throughout KOTFE and KOTET. However once we got to Iokath and the subsequent flashpoints, it appears that her romance with him is just gone, as if it never existed. She got zero flirt dialogue options, and no extra dialogue lines from Theron in any of the flashpoints or on Iokath. The character interactions make no mention of her ever starting a romance with him or having one still active. Does anyone know why this would be, and what can be done to fix it?

• 1 year later...
almost 2 years my SW has waited for the fix on her missing Theron romance. Why is this not being fixed! I am not alone on this and it's very frustrating. Don't really want to advance her until it is. Does anyone even have a work around for it?