jeasa in 4.0 (spoiler sort of)

itsluck

You might be right.. they said " if you recruit a companion thats favorable to Mandalorians, you will be able to do quests for them". That means Torian will be back i think, he's the only companion fitting the description.

Well, there is Akaavi Spar from the smuggler also, in my opinion. Although Torian is the more obvious candidate, having met Mandalore the vindicated himself alongside bounty hunter.

edit: interesting tidbit. Mandalore the vindicated actually quelled an uprising led by Torians father, which led to Torians shame and his eventual inclusion in the BH's crew. So I wouldn't bet too hastily on Torian actually..

Edited by Karkais

Yes, but in a mail send to the bounty hunter, Mandalore says : " i understand his boy is with you now ( Jicoln's son). Take care of him, he has much to live up to". Besides, the Mandalorian ideal is for a warrior to be judged for his/her actions, not for the ones of his parents or clan.

Example no.2, in the flashpoint "mandalorian raiders", Darth Malgus says at the end that the remaining members of Clan Varad were accepted by other clans.