Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jedi Covenant's 4.0 PVP Rekkids

ace_boogie

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this not a legit record?

the player you hit died 15 times in a warzone on my team yesterday when nobody else on my team died more then once. plus look at his numbers in this game. its clearly a farm toon. ....

but to answer your question, you need to hover your cursor your damage done and you can see the biggest hit there. SS that.

the player you hit died 15 times in a warzone on my team yesterday when nobody else on my team died more then once. plus look at his numbers in this game. its clearly a farm toon. ....

but to answer your question, you need to hover your cursor your damage done and you can see the biggest hit there. SS that.

Look at the other peoples deaths on that team, 6 had over 10 deaths. On my sorc in full DR auged I barley got 59k HP, the person I hit had 56k, most likely sill in exhumed un auged and I've already hit 35k on full Examplar gear sage. And you don't have to have it in the over all damage because there have been other biggest hit records that have gone up that are killing blows.

Edited by sifudies

Probably can't do that, because they remove their armor in order to hit a number like that. So with 30k health, they won't be setting records not wearing armor. Hence, no hover.

Probably can't do that, because they remove their armor in order to hit a number like that. So with 30k health, they won't be setting records not wearing armor. Hence, no hover.

They had 56k and there wasn't a hover because the hit wasn't on scoreboard it was a killing blow

OK, here we go... Wall of text incoming.

First things first, to clarify... I am not disqualifying this hit because of the "no hover". I have before, and will continue, to accept killing blow chat notices for biggest hit. I also have zero problems with going after under/improperly geared players who just don't know any better and queue in pve gear(remember this point, because I'll come back to that later). That said, let's get down with the get down.

At first glance of the screenshot, I noticed 2 red flags immediately.

1. Maneuver. 15 deaths. 4717 total damage done. 17424 total healing. On a sage.

2. Yes, I notice this particular pub team is bad and got farmed. Sphira, I have respect for you as a sniper, so it struck me that your damage and number of kills, is comparatively low, considering the massacre that took place. And you have 0(zero) objective points, which rules out the whole "I was guarding" scenario. Which corroborates a thought I had from an earlier match, which is that you purposefully focused and farmed this one player the whole time.

Now... sometime before or after this match from the screenshot, I was also in a match vs you, in Voidstar. I was playing my sage K'senia. Maybe you remember. I was healing and I also happened to have Maneuver on my team. Now I know I'm not the greatest healer, but basically I only allowed a few deaths on my team aside from Maneuver, who ended with 11.

They had 56k and there wasn't a hover because the hit wasn't on scoreboard it was a killing blow

Because he had taken off his gear and when we were on our attack round he kept going to the opposite side of where the rest of us were, and proceeded to feed you (specifically, by my observation) kills.

But we were beating you guys so handily anyway it didn't make no never mind to me. I figured he was trolling. You guys never got past the first door, and we were outkilling you. After the match someone even joked that we should vote Maneuver as MVP for his 11 deaths.

^^This story makes it 3 clear examples of Maneuver doing this. 2 of them coincidentally involving you. I'm not saying... but I'm just saying.

Lastly, I happen to know that Maneuver is an alt of a guildie of mine. (Team Chipotle is Scrublords Incorporated's troll pub guild) So I know that he is neither under nor improperly geared. He knows better, and IS better than this. As I said before, he'd just taken it all off. I haven't logged in to the game yet, today, as I'm just getting home from work, so I haven't talked to him about it or asked *** he was actually doing.

But all things considered, I could not, in good conscience... put that hit above the other players who achieved theirs naturally, through the course of playing a warzone. I know we get most of these records by farming, and not necessarily playing objectively all the time. But I'm trying to maintain some sort of integrity with these records. Otherwise I may as well start allowing acid heals.

I do apologize for being outright dismissive in my first post regarding your submission. But there it is.

Edited by ace_boogie

PS: In the interest of keeping this somewhat democratic, we can put this to a vote of our peers. I maintain the thread, but this is our SERVER's records. If you guys wish to overturn this decision and allow this submission, I leave it to you. Edited by ace_boogie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.