Transfering. Shadowlands or Jedi Covenant? Opinions?

Zergnaut

Thanks to the wonderful people on these forms I have gotten all my server transfer questions answered. Except for one. Picking a new server!

I am on The Harbinger currently and I love the population I'm just sick of all the server glitches I've dealt with it for years, and before they jack up the prices of server transfers I'm going to transfer all my toons to a new home. I main Imp side but I do have Pub toons. I just main Imp.

I am torn between two servers. Shadowlands or Jedi Covenant . Id like to know which is the most populated. I would love some advice from people who play on both servers. So hearing things like pvp win ratios or GTN status would be great! Also which server just overall has a more active community?

Thanks for any advice or opinions given! :D

Edited by Zergnaut

I'm on both but I have been on JC the longest. This is only my opinion and mine alone, but I see more group activity on Shadowland but if thats not your thing JC has a good veteran core of players... The pvp is better on JC and the GTN prices are lower on Shadowland.. but this is my OWN observation and someone elses mileage may vary... Edited by Knightstorme

I'm on both but I have been on JC the longest. This is only my opinion and mine alone, but I see more group activity on Shadowland but if thats not your thing JC has a good veteran core of players...

The more things like this I hear, the easier it will be to pick a server. Thanks! Yeah Im a vet myself have been on harb since the 1st merge. Started when the game launched :)

I transferred from Harbinger to Shadowlands, and couldn't be happier. PUGS forming all the time and people are usually nice.

Thanks for this. How does the GTN on SL compare to Harby? Same prices? Over Priced? Or do things normally sell cheaper on Shadowlands? I buy a lot of armor sets and mounts

Edited by Zergnaut

It is very close. On the rarer items it will most likely be more expensive then harbinger because of a slightly lower population. But it is probably negligible. Augments and kits are inflated right now because of 4.0, but before that they were comparable.

It is very close. On the rarer items it will most likely be more expensive then harbinger because of a slightly lower population. But it is probably negligible. Augments and kits are inflated right now because of 4.0, but before that they were comparable.

Good I may go there then.

Thanks to the wonderful people on these forms I have gotten all my server transfer questions answered. Except for one. Picking a new server!

I am on The Harbinger currently and I love the population I'm just sick of all the server glitches I've dealt with it for years, and before they jack up the prices of server transfers I'm going to transfer all my toons to a new home. I main Imp side but I do have Pub toons. I just main Imp.

I am torn between two servers. Shadowlands or Jedi Covenant . Id like to know which is the most populated. I would love some advice from people who play on both servers. So hearing things like pvp win ratios or GTN status would be great! Also which server just overall has a more active community?

Thanks for any advice or opinions given! :D

Shadowlands is MUCH better for Imps. Especially in PvP. I say between the two? Shadowlands hands down

Edited by LordVilos