KoTFE is exactly what we needed to revive the game.

aidenwalters

Everyone is complaining but my dad and myself love it. It just started this week and its only going to get better with time.

Some of you players are just not happy unless you are complaining. They will work out the kinks because we all know there are a few but I love the Alliance part with having more options just like KOTOR.

This is the most fun we have all had in a long time on this game and any other MMO for that matter. Call me a fan boy if you will but, this game is headed in the right direction as long as they stick to their guns and extent the chapters until the next threat and expansion is available.

MMOs get stale after awhile and need revamped a bit. Good job BW, I for one love the expansion and can't wait for more.

Agreed!

I was protesting level sync not being optional before it went live, and now I have to admit that I was fretting over nothing.

It's dead awesome, and looks like it has huge potential to just keep getting better.

I think Bioware just won my custom for a long time to come.

To me this game has the same problems it had back day 1 when it was released......

CRAP END GAME,

It has always been a failure of an MMO that had good story, and no one has ever really complained about it in terms of story.

Personally I don't think you can fix this because I don't think theme parks are good...and i hate it for all the same reasons i hate elder scrolls online, or WOW.

Also this will not revive this game, the game surely won't close down anytime soon, but expect after the new star wars movie is came and gone and people have experienced the story of this xpac, to be in the same boat in terms of population you were in before. the xpac...

The game is not going to grow it will continue to get smaller.