Instant Level 60 is actually a Level 1 with no gear, no crew skills... SOLVED.

Wardav

Was the right option selected when creating?

I mean, I hear this alot. When making a new character, it should prompt you this or that. I'm wondering if people are seeing that, or are just not getting the prompt as they should be.

What do you mean right option?

Yes I picked Level 60 option, you can see its a Level 1 Gunslinger, no way you can have a Level 1 Advanced Class.

This is disappointing.

Alright I figured it out, just in case any one else has this problem.

I THINK, because, I had a Level 1 Smuggler saving that name, the system was confused upon creation of the Level 60.

I deleted the Level 1 Gunslinger, remade her and the new one was Level 1 Gunslinger again.

I then deleted #2 Level 1 Gunslinger, made a regular Level 1 Warrior with the same name, deleted him, made my Level 60 Gunslinger with that name, and instant Level 60 WORKED!! YAY!!

When you delete your instant Level 60, it takes a couple seconds for the system to credit your account with another instant level 60, don't do anything, don't panic. Took like 5 seconds each time I deleted her.

Edited by Wardav

Yeah, several people are having the same problem, myself included. The unofficial fix is to delete the character and try again. You get the token back and repeat process. Don't worry, you won't burn the character name. It took me about 15 tries(creating/deleting/recreating) before it finally worked for me. Some people in my guild took more than 20 attempts to get it to come out right. For some people, this was also happening on the free level 60 process too.

I sent in a ticket when my attempt using a token failed. Not going into detail of how that turned out, but sure you can imagine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.