Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[BUG] Torian Cadera vanished ...

John-John

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent another bug ticket yesterday and got an answer today, saying pretty much "yep, read & noticed, now wait for a fix, bye"

Was it just the automatic message? Or did they actually say they now know about it?

Having it in their pile is a lot different than acknowledging this bug exists and that they're working on it soon.

I am just curious if any of you are powertechs? All my BH chars with this issue are mercs so I was wondering if it is a FULL BH issue or just a merc issue? I had read before just merc and power had a different issue but IDK if that is true?

I always thought/assumed BH would be the first and prolly only story I would complete in this game and now I cant even do that as I really dont want to experience the game or BH story without Torian. That may sound lame, but that is pretty much what Im here and subbed for unfort. >.<

Im also curious as to how long it usually takes to get a response to a ticket in this game? Mine on this issue has been sitting open for a week with no response at all. =/

I am just curious if any of you are powertechs? All my BH chars with this issue are mercs so I was wondering if it is a FULL BH issue or just a merc issue? I had read before just merc and power had a different issue but IDK if that is true?

I always thought/assumed BH would be the first and prolly only story I would complete in this game and now I cant even do that as I really dont want to experience the game or BH story without Torian. That may sound lame, but that is pretty much what Im here and subbed for unfort. >.<

Im also curious as to how long it usually takes to get a response to a ticket in this game? Mine on this issue has been sitting open for a week with no response at all. =/

I don't think it's lame. I'm here for the VA's voice! And now I can't hear it with Torian gone. Making me really sad right now.

Also, I'm a Merc as well.

I have the same problem, and I just finished the quest line on Taris. I haven't done anything else for fear of missing out on the companion stories, or because I'm worried it might bug the Mako romance. Has anyone else gone on to finish their class stories, and other companion stories? Did this problem impact them as well?

I've scoured the forums, reddit, and AnswersHQ. I don't see any proof the devs have even acknowledged the problem, let alone an eta for a fix.

I had the same problem, sent a ticket and got a reply saying to reset the mission (but there isn't a mission to reset). I've completed the rest of the class story, no other issues, completed all other companion conversations without issue. Romance with Mako was unaffected, but Torian doesn't show up at all as being available except right after u get him on Taris.

Ive gone through quite a few threads and there is nothing I can see that the devs have acknowledged this at all...

Was it just the automatic message? Or did they actually say they now know about it?

Having it in their pile is a lot different than acknowledging this bug exists and that they're working on it soon.

how can I know that it is an automatic message ? I'm french and playing on a french version of the game, but the answer pretty much said :

Thank you for reporting this bug you encountered in the game ! Be aware that the information you sent us were transmitted to our team Quality Assurance (QA) who will analyze in more detail, also know that we will not be able to provide you with more information or contact you back about this subject. If you need assistance from our Customer Service, open a new ticket and choose the appropriate category.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic !

It does seem to be an automatic message to me tho ...

Plus we're here in the "bug report" forum, if they don't even read these threads, what's the use of reporting such HUGE bugs ?

Edited by John-John

I'm having the same issue. As soon as I completed the Taris quest line and left my ship, he was gone. I created a ticket and I got this reply:

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

This is what I got:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

My BH companion Torian is missing and has been since around the time I completed Voss. He is not listed in the Alliance window or the Crew Skill window.

I tried an in game ticket to resolve but they told me to reset my class mission to get him back. However, I have no more class missions left. I completed them already and he still has not come back.

I have also tried completing Makeb missions and have even started the SoR missions but he still is a no-show.

This is what I got:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

that's the first answer I got while I had sent the first request as a "bug report" ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.