Jedi knight with two T7's with different levels of influence

tigrina

As the title suggests, I currently have two T7's on my jedi guardian. One is in the sublist of 'Main Characters' and actually still holds my customization I already used on it. The other is in the sublist 'Companions'.

Both have the 'level 10 influence' I already had before starting KotFE. However, they have different levels of influence by now and I can send them on different crew skill missions, so it's not just a visual bug.

/side note; I logged in to check the details, and someone else just told us on general chat they had the same issue

Edit to add: screenshot

Edited by tigrina

I have that issue too on my Jedi Knight, seems to be a class issue unless it's intended. Though I am speculating that all your class companions will go under that Companion: Jedi Knight section, and if they also show up in the kotfe story they'll also appear twice same as T7.

That's a good point actually, so I just checked on my trooper who've already pulled through KotFE too. It seems that when you get a normal recruitment mission for your former followers, in this case M1-4X, they'll be listed under 'Other Followers' and no longer under companions. He only appears once on my trooper follower list.

I guess the main difference here is that we didn't really get a recruitment mission for T7.