Flux gathering missions.

docbenwayddo

It seems there is no way to gather Thermoplast Flux from Scavenging missions anymore.

The Grade 4 Missions for gathering Brazing Flux return with Insulated Flux.

The Grade 5 Missions for gathering Thermoplast Flux return with Brazing Flux

There are no Grade 6 Flux missions.

Grade 8 Vanadium Flux missions used to return with 10 minimum and 20 on crit before 4.0, now the seem to return 6-8 and the most I've gotten from a crit was 15

Flux gathering is fluxed up. :p

Edited by docbenwayddo

Conductive Flux is grade 1 & 2

Insulating Flux is grade 3 & 4

Brazing Flux is grade 5

Thermoplast Flux is grade 6

Tricopper Flux is grade 7

Vanadium Flux is grade 8

I've been able to run scavenging missions to get all six types.

There's a bug in grade 1 archaeology that gives the wrong item but the scavenging missions should work.

Conductive Flux is grade 1 & 2

Insulating Flux is grade 3 & 4

Brazing Flux is grade 5

Thermoplast Flux is grade 6

Tricopper Flux is grade 7

Vanadium Flux is grade 8

I've been able to run scavenging missions to get all six types.

There's a bug in grade 1 archaeology that gives the wrong item but the scavenging missions should work.

You can gather them all except Thermoplast since there are no flux missions in the grade 6 list. The thermoplast missions are in the Grade 5 list and give you Brazing results. The missions in grade 4 labelled Brazing Flux return Insulating Flux.

The Grades are correct, the mission listings are wrong and there are still none in the Grade 6 list, so no Thermoplast results.

Odd... I could have sworn... let me check my armormech.

Yeah, that does seem to be happening. Then again I haven't been sleeping normally for the past two days so I likely didn't notice the results since I've been swapping between crafting alts stockpiling components and prepping items for an imperial agent run. That explains why I have a ton of brazing flux now. :eek:

Sending another bug report.

Edit: ...and I think I'll go collapse for awhile. Definitely need sleep. :confused:

Edited by Sinapus

• 3 weeks later...