One for All Achievement not being granted

BoomMelon

I recently completed the Heroic: Star Fortress and soloed it with no bonuses or help yet when I killed the Exarch, I received no One for All achivement. I feel thoroughly cheated as it was difficult for me to do and would like this sorted out. According to Reddit, it may be because my companion got the killing blow but I feel like this should not make a difference

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.. I got this happening to me too - our infamous gm response to my ticket after making a complaint to EA corpate with Bioware snail ish pace on responding back to tickets. " make sure your companion are not getting the kill" which is bull #@$#@ because I can do other achivements and my companions will solo the mob and I still get the hit. "

To be honest, I think VOSS is completely jacked the F UP. they need to reboot the VOSS star fortress server

• 2 weeks later...
I just spent several hours completing this achievement and it was not granted. It doesn't say anything anywhere about having to get the final hit -- which is a ridiculous requirement. The description is wrong and misleading. And after tomorrow I probably won't be able to do it again. Am very angry right now.

• 2 weeks later...