Question re instant 60 and alignment/romance/past decision

squirtai

When you roll an instant 60... do you get a chance to pick what decisions the character has made in the past?

e.g. what alignment, who you romanced, etc.?

Or do you just get defaults. If you just get defaults, then I assume all pub classes are default LS and all imp classes are default DS. What about romance options... does it just treat the instant 60 as if they never romanced anyone?

It's all supposed to be set at Defualt and just like what you wrote.

You get no option to choose anything and it's defined as you didn't romanced the characters.

Only thing I'm not sure is alignment, I guess you would get Neural or the side you currently on (Dark Side gets Dark Side alignment and same with Light Side).

You get no credits, but you get your 3 crew skills maxed out at 500.

Force Users get Synthweaving and co-responding gathering/mission skill.

All rest get Armormech and co-responding gathering/mission skill.

Edited by ProKsnNwk

When you roll an instant 60... do you get a chance to pick what decisions the character has made in the past?

You have no options to go back, the character starts from level 60 and can only affect the future not the past.

Edited by Icestar

aww, damn. I was really hoping for something like what bioware did with Dragon Age Inquisition (where you get to pick decisions that you would have made in previous games, before you start playing).

Assuming I'm willing to buy cartel coins, is it possible these days to level up a character to lv60 basically by playing the game as single player (i.e. never have to group up) and playing through the main story?

is it possible these days to level up a character to lv60 basically by playing the game as single player (i.e. never have to group up) and playing through the main story?

Yes, ofcourse. I really recommend that you level a new character and enjoy a new class story and the planetary main storylines. If you like you can do some of the sidequests aswell if they seems interesting :tran_smile:

During the expansions you can play solo aswell since the expansions support solo play.

Edited by Icestar