Where Is My Loot?

Nothing_Shines

I have to laugh so I don't go insane.

First the chests drop less credits by an increasingly significant amount.

Then the chests stop dropping credits all together and mats are added. (Not an awful change once you get used to it, really)

Now chests (large chests, mind you) drop approximately 600 credits and a random bit of vendor trash.

Why are they even in the game at this point?

Mobs drop virtually nothing (unless a named boss in a flashpoint/op or a world boss) and random basic comm drops are also gone. Chests give virtually nothing. Is this an RPG or not? Where are the gear drops? Why are these destitute mobs guarding these empty chests?

WHERE IS MY LOOT?

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Probably in Asia. The repeated changes were to help combat the chest farmers. Anything to get rid of the bot/farmers is OK with me. :D

Just wait, the next step will be that mobs will drop an item that you have to sell to a specific vendor...and enter in a captcha every time.

Strong mobs and above have also gone to chance-to-drop-loot (at least in the KotFE areas (haven't played elsewhere since 4.0 dropped)) instead of guaranteed loot drops - particularly annoying when a loot drop is needed first to get a mat drop. So not only has loot been reduced, but also access to mats.