Voss and Corellia datacron mix-up and stat total

RookB

1. On the Datacrons achievement, Corellia is missing the blue Datacron (old Aim). Voss is shown with a blue though it does not have that one.

2. I have gathered them all and they all show appropriately on my screen, however, I am only receiving 198 Mastery bonus. Unless I added wrong, the total should be 228. I suspect the fleet is now +10 Mastery and not +10 for each old stat.

1. On the Datacrons achievement, Corellia is missing the blue Datacron (old Aim). Voss is shown with a blue though it does not have that one.

2. I have gathered them all and they all show appropriately on my screen, however, I am only receiving 198 Mastery bonus. Unless I added wrong, the total should be 228. I suspect the fleet is now +10 Mastery and not +10 for each old stat.

Should be 224 Mastery, 57 Endurance, and 58 Presence. I'm missing 26 Mastery from datacrons shown collected, Voss Endurance datacron isn't shown on Legacy screen but still shared when collected and the most messed up bug....

Before patch i was at 550 bonus presence, after patch on the same toon was at 540 presence lost 10 somewhere. Most annoying part is when i bring this up i keep getting told to cycle thru my toons :mad:

(X) is the number of datacrons, put the list in spoilers that i made up while looking into this.

How many times have you been told to cycle your toons every time you mention this bug? I get it every time...

Given that problem with the Voss, and how Nar Shada, Corellia, and Tattooine have faction speffic datacrons but are not shown that way on Legacy. I'm tempted to go and tag them all again to see what happens and compare my stats after.

Mastery

(3)Ald-11

(4)Balmora E-8

(3)Balmora R-12

(2)Belsavis-8

(5)Corellia-20 (3) 12 points now, lost 8 points with patch

(4)Cor/DK-8

(4)Fleet-40

(2)Hoth-8

(2)Hut/Ord-4

(2)Ilum-8

(2)Kor/Tyt-4

Makeb-0

(4)Nar-15 (3) 9 points now, lost 6 points with patch adjustments

(2)Quesh-8

(4)Rishi-40

(3)Taris E-12

(4)Taris R-8

(5-1E 1R)Tato-15 (4) 12 points now, lost 3 points with patch adjustments

(3)Voss-12

--Total-- 241 points before patch, 224 points with 4.0 adjust

Endurance

Ald-3

Balmora E-0

Balmora R-3

Belsavis-4

Corellia-0

(2)Cor/DK-4

Fleet-10

Hoth-4

HUt/Ord-0

Ilum-4

(2)Kor/Tyt-4

Makeb-10

Nar-0

Quesh-4

Rishi-0

Taris E-3

Taris R-0

Tato-0

Voss-4

--Total-- 57

Presence

Ald-3

Balmora E-0

Balmora R-4

Belsavis-4

Corellia-4

(2)Cor/DK-4

Fleet-10

Hoth-4

(2)Hut/Ord-4

Ilum-0

Kor/Ty-0

Makeb-10

(2)Nar-6 (1) 3 points now, lost 3 with patch adjustments

Quesh-0

Rishi-0

Taris E-4

Taris R-0

Tato-0

Voss-4

--Total--61 points before patch, 58 points with patch adjust

Edited by Joefjr

I suspect the fleet is now +10 Mastery and not +10 for each old stat.

Just confirming this, I have just gotten the fleet datacron. Prior to getting it I made a note of my stats on 3 characters (the one getting the datacron, plus each of empire and republic) , to check it worked properly across legacy. After collecting the datacron Mastery was only increased by +10 across all characters. Endurance was increased by +10. Interestingly I noticed there was NO change to presence (despite the achievement indicating it awards Mastery, Endurance and Presence).

Just confirming this, I have just gotten the fleet datacron. Prior to getting it I made a note of my stats on 3 characters (the one getting the datacron, plus each of empire and republic) , to check it worked properly across legacy. After collecting the datacron Mastery was only increased by +10 across all characters. Endurance was increased by +10. Interestingly I noticed there was NO change to presence (despite the achievement indicating it awards Mastery, Endurance and Presence).

Hopefully that is a bug with fleet, given the amount of people and effort needed to get it. When you got it, did it show all 6 datacrons zapping you?