The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

CoL is Looking for Dedicated Raiders

CaptRogue

Council of Light is currently looking for dedicated players who are wanting to get into end game raids.

If you like to have fun, while clearing content but still can be serious when the time calls for it you're who we want! :)

At the moment we will have just one set team of 8 core players but hopefully that will change in the near future.

Other nights we will raid on alts and maybe 16m runs.

What Positions We Need:

1 Healer (Scoundrel or Commando preferred)

If you're interested in any of those positions or have questions, message me in game Yöshï (alt 148 for o & 139 for i), or visit us: Council of Light & leave us a message.

Edited by CaptRogue

you wouldn't happen to have a team that does Ops 1 night, any day Mon-Thur???

Like I said above, Sun is tentative. We could change it around to fit the needs of the majority. :) We actually have another member that can't run on Sun nights.

What nights are the best for you?

• 2 weeks later...
Sundays 9-11 pm est is actually PERFECT for me =) am a sage healer / dps. Have 9 sages on ebon hawk and considering making a sage on Shadowlands.

If u guys still need a healer and the raid night is still sunday, let me know :p

Raid nights are now Tues/Thurs.

Sun night Ops are more relaxed. We'd still be glad to have you, if you'd like to check the guild out.

awwwww drat x.x never get lucky with these do i x.x oh well. i'll look around a bit more and get back to u, sound good?

I'm sorry. lol

Totally fine if you want to get back to us. You'd definitely be welcome as we have a healer shortage. lol (Currently like 3-4 healers only in guild, me being one & I'm also tank for most the raids so that doesn't work out so well! lol)