Queuing skills

DimSilver

The Skill Queuing system allows you to press the button of your next ability while the Global Cool Down is still in effect, and have that ability go off when the GCD finishes.

The time you can adjust is the window in which a key-press will queue the next ability. A 0 second window will completely remove the queue system (you will have to press your next ability when the GCD finishes), while a 1 second window makes it so you have that time-frame between abilities to queue. As of right now, it is unclear when the queuing window starts or ends if you have it at its max duration.

The Skill Queuing system allows you to press the button of your next ability while the Global Cool Down is still in effect, and have that ability go off when the GCD finishes.

The time you can adjust is the window in which a key-press will queue the next ability. A 0 second window will completely remove the queue system (you will have to press your next ability when the GCD finishes), while a 1 second window makes it so you have that time-frame between abilities to queue. As of right now, it is unclear when the queuing window starts or ends if you have it at its max duration.

I found myself having trouble when I set it at 1.0. But .5 was too short. So I found the happiest middle ground with .75