first impressions of new content and unmentioned bug i found

RaGiNDon

ok i play on harbinger mostly. I played thru the new content. On the whole i am fascinated and greatly impressed with the work you have done. however after playing thru i have encountered a number of apparent bugs that i have not seen listed anywhere before. ok on numerous heroics to get the supplies to unlock the shield bunkers there are various mission completion bugs like, on xalek the wall fails to be clickable until you relog the game, then theres a mission where you are gathering power tubes from protection droids you need like 4 of them i had in my mission inventory 9 of them but the game refuse to see them and only registered 4/5 i had to relog and reset this mission 5 times to get it to give me a completion. then there is the nasty lil fortress flash point bug i am experiencing now. i went thru and did all the alets missions and took out all the bunkers so i could run the hard mode flash points part of this with my buddies. i went to run the belsavis fp and when we got to the very end boss fight the npcs stopped spawning and dropping the pts and shields that we needed. we exited, reset it and tried to restart the fp but the game refused to reset it and just gkept putting us back at the last fight with no shields and no pts to defeat the boss, we kep[t retrying to get around this bug and eventually gave up and just straight up abandoned the mission. later i grouped up with my buddy who needed to do the alderaan fp. i had him enter the fp portal first and when i entered it took us from his ship to the entry to the end of the belsavis mission i was suffering earlier. heres the kicker he has not even gone to belsavis and met the contact there much less unlocked the belsavis fp yet. can we get this fixed in my lifetime.