The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Empire players can get to Tython and Rep worlds, is this a bug or is this new?

jedidar

The game is bugging, not much of the players' faults.

Not really accurate. Even if it happened to you by complete accident, if you exploit that bug to grief level 1-10 players on starter worlds, you'll most likely get hit with an infraction. If you went there and took some screenshot selfies with rando pubs, I'm sure they won't care.

What they are doing is taking a advantage of a bug plain and simple. Since being on starting planet of another's faction is not part of the game. What they are doing is breaking the rules that they agreed to when they first logged into the game.

I hope they get a time out for taking a advantage of the bug or a perma ban.

I want the feature. I'll take my 65 Jedi to Korriban and try to help young recruits find the goodness in them.

And yeah, with KoTFE, I think we should be allowed this feature permanently, as both factions fall in the expansion, I think that's a good enough reason to be allowed to go to these worlds.

And yeah, with KoTFE, I think we should be allowed this feature permanently, as both factions fall in the expansion, I think that's a good enough reason to be allowed to go to these worlds.

I think perhaps in time we will see something like that. We'll see though :)

It is a known issue at this point. (a glitch)

Of course ONLY on Empire side ... :rolleyes:

I'd say it's an Feature ... It's called "Knights of the fallen Empire for a reason ... :rolleyes:

NO Republic character would EVER allowed to travel into Korriban or into Dromund Kaas ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer