I came back because of the 12x xp boost

Dannylord

Hey guys. I would just like to say that I didn't know about the class mission xp boost going away. I personally loved it because it gave me a chance to just enjoy the main story itself. I hated the side missions because they slowed me down and now I am going to level really, really SLOW. It would be nice if the subscribers could choose if they want it or not.

I have a few questions:

1. Can I still just do the class missions and level quickly or not get killed by the main boss in the end?

2. Are they ever going to have the 12x xp boost added in again?

3. Can I buy an xp boost that will give 150,000 xp or more after every story mission?

I am really sorry if this sounds like a complain. I just loved the ability to know the main story of this game. This is why I came back.

Edited by Dannylord

1. Can I still just do the class missions and level quickly or not get killed by the main boss in the end?

2. Are they ever going to have the 12x xp boost added in again?

3. Can I buy an xp boost that will give 150,000 xp or more after every story mission?

1.) They've added a new system so you can level up doing the class story only.

2.) It's possible, but that's entirely up to Bioware and EA.

3.) You can buy XP Boosts, yes, but I don't think you can guarantee that amount. It might tie into the new system that I mentioned above. There are two kinds of 'general' XP boosts - boosts that apply for any experience gained. There is Major Experience Boost, which lasts for 3 hours, and a Minor experience boost, which lasts for 1 hour. There are also category specific XP boosts that you can buy, such as Exploration, Starfighter, Flashpoint, etc. General XP Boosts are the best in my opinion. You can also buy increased experience boosts in the legacy tab, and you will also get an experience boost if you are in an active guild, with a maximium of 10% boost.

Edited by TraxusAngel

I think leveling is better IMO. I just finished Voss when 12x XP ended. Was level 48. Looked into the new Heroic system BW had placed for us. What a feature... im level 65 now and have made 3.2 mil and still have Hoth and Illum Heroics to do. Breezed through my class story and previous expansions just for story reasons and now getting ready for chapter one. Woot for early access.

Just have healer comp and you will breeze through those heroics to 65 in no time. Prob took me 8 or 9 hours from 48 to 65 with xp buffs.

I started a brand new Sith Warrior once the expansion hit, and I just got to Tatooine and I'm level 45. Granted, I've been using back to back exp boosts, but it's rather ridiculous, and I love it! :D Edited by Cedia