Do not buy level 60 tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Konta_Takuto

Bioware really screwed the pooch.....bought a 60 token and redeemed it and guess what level I am..... 1

Proof is in the pudding take a look at this OP level 1 sage....which shouldn't be possible considering you pick your advanced class at 10 so my character is now this hybrid in a twilight zone it cant decide if wants to be level 60 or level 1 https://gyazo.com/738c6423f92465d6ef8a15d6d47be2ef

I want my damn cartel coins back or my character boosted to level 60 !

Proof is in the pudding take a look at this OP level 1 sage....which shouldn't be possible considering you pick your advanced class at 10 so my character is now this hybrid in a twilight zone it cant decide if wants to be level 60 or level 1

They have addressed this already on the Help forum and posted information on swtor.com. You just need to delete and it will credit you back the "Start at 60 character" http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7609

Why is my Start at level 60 character now level 1 and on the Fleet?

- We're aware that in some rare circumstances, Start at Level 60 characters can incorrectly be reverted to level 1 and sent to the Fleet.

- If this has happened to you, please exit to character select and delete that character. Once the start at 60 character is deleted, you should be able to create a new one.

- To minimize the chances of this happening again, please do not skip any movies or cutscenes on your new character until you have completed the first conversation of Episode 1.

Edited by Baby-Girl

They have addressed this already on the Help forum and posted information on swtor.com. You just need to delete and it will credit you back the "Start at 60 character" http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7609

- We're aware that in some rare circumstances, Start at Level 60 characters can incorrectly be reverted to level 1 and sent to the Fleet.

- If this has happened to you, please exit to character select and delete that character. Once the start at 60 character is deleted, you should be able to create a new one.

- To minimize the chances of this happening again, please do not skip any movies or cutscenes on your new character until you have completed the first conversation of Episode 1.

well i'll try it but still lol

Edit: Well that worked........still though this is problem

Edited by Konta_Takuto

No, it has not worked for me on Begeren Colony, how is this even happening?

I wonder, if Legendary Status is an unwritten requirement? MY other two legacies has Legendary, BC does not.

My BC legacy is the only one not with that, but it shouldn't matter; the fact is that I'm not able to make a level 60 for my legacy on the BC, and it's not a little disturbing.

We're aware that in some rare circumstances, Start at Level 60 characters can incorrectly be reverted to level 1 and sent to the Fleet.

If this has happened to you, please exit to character select and delete that character. Once the start at 60 character is deleted, you should be able to create a new one. To minimize the chances of this happening again, please do not skip any movies or cutscenes on your new character until you have completed the first conversation of Episode 1.

It's a wee bit difficult to actually skip cutscenes when they come up, since they don't come up, our chars go through their leading screen, ending up at level 1, on the fleet. I've tried making the same char a bazillion times, with the same result. This needs to be fixed, this is a mega-game-breaking bug.

Okay, this "virus" is now sreading to my Progenitor legacy, with level 60 chars showing up as 1 on the fleet.

EDIT: It seems that the solution is born from these words: "Nothing succeeds like persistence", so in this instance, just keep doing as BW:A suggests, and you can keep using the name you always wanted to use, if the game says it's available, which, it will be, if you delete the character.

Edited by sentientomega

I also was given a level 1. I deleted the level 1 and it did not credit me back with the level 60 token. It instead said I have 14 of 12 available character spots even though I should have 16 character slots.

I am having this issue too. I deleted the faulty lvl 1/60 character and tried again with no luck, did not skip the cinematic (turned up with the prologue one not KotFE which it should have been). I tried to create a level 1 character and noticed that I could not skip the scroll text prologue intro using spacebar...perhaps it is something to do with that? What ever it is, its rather irritating.... Edited by Darth_Exar

Wow...so the behavior is affecting folks who buy the token too? I thought it was just the "free start at 60" toons that keep starting as level 1's....I guess now I know not to buy a token to bypass the issue.

Also...deleting and recreating toons is not an acceptable solution. It's a crap workaround at best.