Anyone who calls this a WoW clone..is mistaken

Tierdal

As a sage, I use two buttons, Project and Tele Throw. That's all that is needed. It is so faceroll, I usually have my companion doing crew missions, since he is bugged anyways.

Oh no, an elite, what shall I do...and one more button to my rotation, shield. :eek:

So for the majority of my questing, I am companion less and use three, max of four buttons, if I need to heal someone else that appears to be going through some insane "rotation" that makes them feel like they are doing something more. :rolleyes:

And in the end when they implement combat logs and all that stuff and you are fighting raid bosses instead of quest mobs it will boil down to a 5 button rotation because theorycrafters prove it to be the most DPS. Also just putting every single ability the game offers into your bars works in others games, too. Also quantity doesn´t equal quality.

the combat is so different.. and incredible

I actaully have to THINK about what I am doing whether I play my agent or my sith warrior.

I have to watch cooldowns...I have to do more than spam mutilate and pop finishers.

I feel tactical with my agent and I feel like a BEAST with my sith war.. each satisfying...

The combat feels much better paced and without an autoattack I really have to THINK before I press a button.

You have to watch cooldowns, that's cool. I guess you didn't have to do that in WoW since "Cooldown Timers" was one of the most downloaded mods in that game.....

Play high level arena in wow as a none zerg comp and you'll realize how much even one step to the left is thought about at such a level. Just because wow raiding/low level PvP has been reduced to something for 2yr olds doesn't mean one should base your opinion of the difference between them on that.

No. Its not. Its much more slowly paced, not very dynamic at all as just about everything is on the GCD and there are few if any reactive skills. Most abilities have a lengthy cast time with a slightly lengthier animation time, and for the most part, one can get by with 2 or 3 main buttons to push.

So, slower, static, and simple. Pretty much the exact opposite of what you claim.

You're full of it. The combat in this game is fast-paced and there are tons of abilities.

This feels pretty much just like WoW without auto attack to me, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I also played warhammer online and all 3 of these games feel very similar. I imagine most modern mmo's with the tank-heals-dps trinity feel alike.

the combat is so different.. and incredible

I actaully have to THINK about what I am doing whether I play my agent or my sith warrior.

I have to watch cooldowns...I have to do more than spam mutilate and pop finishers.

I feel tactical with my agent and I feel like a BEAST with my sith war.. each satisfying...

The combat feels much better paced and without an autoattack I really have to THINK before I press a button.

ppffttttt. Ok, then I'll call it a theme park clone and be 100% accurate.

You're full of it. The combat in this game is fast-paced and there are tons of abilities.

Floating your action bars with "tons of abilities" makes the combat great? I doubt that.

I could put tons of abilities on my action bars in WOW, too. I just take Sinister Strike and Mutilate and put it into my rotation. Doesn´t make sense but hey, "IT´S TONS OF ABILITIES!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.